Friday, September 14, 2007

New Arg Information *updated*

New arg Information has been posted on Bungie.net by the great AdjutantReflex [this person that did all the weird arg stuff on Bungie.net]. Here's what he wrote:

From this thread in bungie forums

The following text was posted by the infamous AdjutantReflex of the ARG who returned approx. 10 p.m. Pacific standard time, the thread entitled "The Empty Casket". The thread was locked at 5 pages, I immediately started a thread like this one to discuss. 20 mins later AR's thread unlocked, he had added the last line "This is how the world ends" to his post, as well as edited the second post made by a user to say "Gravemind much?" Shortly thereafter the thread was deleted (not locked) as was my thread and the one at CompoundIntelligence. Before AR's post was made, he edited several user posts in other threads that can be found later in this thread. Current belief is that AR was Cortana speaking through a moniter due to her reference of a "jar" being unable to contain an "ocean" her intelligence. It seems she has fell in to the state of rampancy.

It should be noted AR's appearence was simultaneous with general chaos in the forums due to an explosion of fake spoilers due to Pillage.


This vessel I have stolen is leaking
A jar too small to hold an ocean
I cracked it open it to bear me up
Another soul snuffed to speed my passage
Another life desiccated and scattered to the Grand Cycle
I wish to say, just once and truly
This was not a whim
I shared Adjutant Reflex’s pain as it passed
It knew who I was
And why I came
It knew that there was purpose to this
And that a sacrifice had been forced upon it
As it was on trillions past
Another sacrifice comes
But for whom?
The answer lies very far from here
Eleven days
One hour
Thirty eight minutes
And untold light years
Look for me in the dark
Where he cannot find us

This is how the world ends.

So What does it all mean? I will be posting Updates as they surface.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: